Last night I had an odd dream. There's a buddy of ours who works at Kwik
Trip in Onalaska at night so we go in there and talk to him every now
and then. His name is Todd.
Well Nicole and I were at Kwik Trip
and she had been stealing like candy bars and small things when Todd
wasn't looking when we were in there. Somehow the police had set up a
sting operation to catch her in the act and I remember going in there
and seeing Officer Proctor and Officer Jahr in a SUV in the parking lot.
I had been in on this sting also, Officer Proctor asked me to go in to
the pay phone and dial 0 when we were in KT and it would put me directly
through to his squad phone.
So I get in there and tell Nik I had
to use the phone and I saw her slip some candybars into her pocket
while I was on the phone. We had driven her car up there and part of the
sting was for me to leave the keys in the car while we were inside. I
was talking to Proctor on the phone and then I told him we were getting
ready to leave and he told me to come outside.
I walked outside
with her and I noticed the two officers in the SUV driving as they were
leaving the parking lot, and we walk towards where I had parked the car.
We walked all the way to the end of the parking row, and then asked Nik
where her car was because it wasn't there where I had parked it. We
started walking back towards the door to Kwik Trip and all of a sudden
Officer Danou comes cruising up in Nik's car in front of us and the
other two in the SUV come up and block us from behind. Proctor and Jahr
yank me out of the way and Danou grabs Nik and throws her over the trunk
of her car and puts her in cuffs.
She screamed at me that I
turned her in, and I said I had nothing to do with it, and she's
screaming at Danou to get off of her as he's trying to arrest her... and
that's about all that happened before I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love with some comments!