Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And the Lesson Learned....

It's been a week tomorrow since I've been off house arrest. But it feels like I still am! Maybe thats what was supposed to happen. Spent 90 days of going only to school and downtown almost every morning that now when I come home from school I get right in my pajamas and sit in front of the computer, just like I did while tethered to my house.

I've been out like three times in a week. Part of thats from watching the kid during the day, and going to school, and probably because I've been sick and its been cold and snowy out, but who knows.

They've brainwashed me. The only thing I'm not still doing is waking up before noon and calling that gosh darned number to see if I have to go downtown and blow. Maybe thats what they wanted me to do. Learn how to sit at home and be boring. The only exciting (or not so) was that the morning after I was off last week, the cop showed up at my door asking if one of us called 911. Said they called back 3 times. The phone never rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...