Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's Weird How Things Work Out

So this evening when I was waiting for the bus at Wal Mart I was thinking what was going to happen when our lease is up here or if I chose I no longer wanted to live with my current roommate, etc. (her family is driving me insane)

Then I get on the bus and the person who I helped get into the house in Onalaska that I moved out of in July, he was on the bus, and asked if I was interested in moving back into the house, because he's moving out soon and in with his girlfriend and her kids I guess. Or something like that.

Now I really liked this house. It was a decent place for one person or a couple, it had its flaws (as every place does) and I like it. However, rent was within my price range, if I were working full time it still would be... yet its further from school. I could bus to school but would be walking home quite a few miles had I not be able to find a ride, and I'm not sure I want to live in Onalaska again. I didn't like that the heat vents were in the ceiling (heat rises duh!) so didn't think that was efficient and the heat bill killed me last winter.... to the point I'm still paying it off til the end of NEXT month.

Also had to pay the water bill, which was around $100 for 3 months. Yet I did LOVE having a yard and no neighbors to worry about when I cranked my music... I told him if I got a job in the next month or so I would consider it.

Life in the apartment trailer park isnt that bad right now, but I'm so tired of going back and forth... between the parents house and this place and even now I'm living in the building I lived in before when I lived on my own. Yet in otdays world its near impossible to survive on your own without a decent job with near no jobs anywhere. Yeah, yeah, everyone's telling me to go to McDonalds or Burger King but I don't even think they would hire me right now.

I'd rather just get my book published. Thats what I'm going to work on from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...