Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Have a New Love...

And that happens to be....

Karaoke.

You can check out the video from last night here.

I never was much into singing... but this has been fun. I only did it in the quietness of my own apartment singing at the top of my lungs and freaking out the neighbors. Not so much anymore... cause we don't have any neighbors here to freak out :)

My Christmas vacation from school has come to an end :( Go back tomorrow night. Still waiting for one more book, hoping it will be here tomorrow but I have tomorrow's book already... waiting for the book I need for Tuesday night classes.

Christmas break went pretty quick for me. Not really I am bored out of my mind. The job hunt is not going so well either. I spent near a half an hour online tonight applying for this work at home job, went through all the steps then the final step is a test run from your computer to see if its compatible with the system software. After all that time... why don't they do that first? Why waste the time to enter all the information if the only reason you may not get the job is because your computers too stupid? Ay yi yi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...