Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Just Not Into It...

School.
This year.

Maybe its because I have to take summer classes. Which suck.

Or maybe because things aren't going so well for me in other places.

All I want to do is sleep.

I have no ambition to do my homework or reading assignments or even go to class anymore.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I want to even live in this area anymore.

I don't know what I want. The fact that I'll be 28 this year and haven't really done anything with my life so far is somewhat depressing. I feel like I'm a couple years behind. Like I shouldn't be 27 now. I feel like I should still be 23. Then again, my boyfriend left me because he thinks he's still 21 and doesn't know who he is.

It's like I don't have any motivation til this time of the day. It's 12:20 a.m. I've spent all day in my pajamas until about 7 tonight when the cable went out and I went for a walk. I am so not a morning person. And the school schedule changes every 8 weeks.

Why can't I just live? There's so much pressure on my generation to go to college and get a degree and have a career and be married and have a family and what not.... but some of us just aren't gonna do that.

Ok I'm totally lost at what I was gonna write tonight. I just don't know. That's the basis of it. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...