Friday, October 1, 2010

Boredom and Distractions and Too Much Time on My Hands... Oh My!

My Science book is sitting on the table in front of me
opened to the chapter Im supposed to be reading.
But I just can't get into it.
I don't know why....
I am so easily distracted.
I'm also supposed to be doing laundry
and making cupcakes.
The sun is shining
but it's supposed to rain.
I'm starting to see dark clouds to the north.
With all the time I have on my hands
I should have no problem
being a straight A student.
According to my Mom.
But the whole concept of time is somewhat funny.
We always have it.
Some have too much.
Some say they don't have enough.
Others don't make time to do what they want/need to do.
I've always seen it this way.... with too much time on my hands....
you think you always have time to do it later.
Since you've got nothing better to do.
But you don't MAKE the time to do it
before it's too late
or rushed into and a crappy job is done.
Thats the way I kinda feel about school.
I've got lots of time to do my homework
so I can always "do it later."
Not this time.
There's only 3 more classes left
before the end of the term.
And I have 2 research papers to write.
One of which I have yet to come up with a subject.
On the other hand... I've always done my best homework
in the last couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...