SLEEP?
Maybe because I drank Mountain Dew today for the first time all week?
And had a lil too much a lil too late?
Or....
I'm too happy because I just spent a half hour on the phone with my
Zachary and we haven't been able to actually TALK to each other in two
weeks?
Or.... I got used to sleeping on the couch while I was sick all week and tried to sleep in my bed tonight?
And
now I'm sitting on the couch again... up for the third time in 3 hours
since I first tried actually GOING to my bed and not passing out on the
couch.
Why do I even have a bed? I've always passed out in front
of the tv or on the couch then got up and went to bed sometime around 5
or 6 am.
Or... my brand new flannel pj pants are just too comfortable to sleep in?
Or... Squeex won't sleep with me? She's curled up in the fuzzy papasan chair.
Or... I'm hungry?
Or...
my brain is just on overdrive. That's nothing new. For some reason when
I actually went to bed I started thinking about what I want to do for
the rest of my life and how maybe I'm one of those people who can't live
alone. Some people are like that. Not really co dependent, they just
hate being lonely.
It's 5 am. WHYYYYYYY am I still awake? I
thought part of this sentence was me learning how to "conform" to the
rest of successful society and learn how not to be a night owl.
HA! Like that'll ever happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love with some comments!