...plus a day.
This hasn't been so bad. I can kind of get used to
staying home more... or not. At least I'm getting things
accomplished.... somewhat. I've started a new scrapbook, am working on a
new photo album... my photos are so unorganized it's crazy. I've got em
sorted in a box labeled by subject in envelopes and keep changing where
I'm going to stash them... I'm giving in and just putting all the
pictures that aren't going in the scrapbooks into a photo album.
I've
also started working on Christmas presents, although I have to make
sure I don't give away any more info than that SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! And
also completed another project I started a long time ago... and have
also been working on re-writing my book for the third time.... this time
I am backing it all up on my flash drive and saving it each chapter in a
different document. That's also making it easier to edit.... since all
names and locations are being changed to protect the guilty.
I
made pumpkin bread the other day... it turned out awesome... and was
going to make cupcakes but the store didn't have red velvet cake so I
had to settle with chocolate... but haven't got to that yet... I've come
down with bronchitis this week and been feeling miserable... pumping my
stomach full of hot tea and cough drops and Nyquil that doesn't seem to
work....so the cupcakes are still waiting to be made... I'm feeling a
little better but still squeaky... and my lungs hurt... maybe I'll get
to them this weekend.
Saw the dr. yesterday and she upped my anti
depressants and also put me on something else for anxiety. It's weird
because I can't drink grapefruit juice while on this medication... not
that I would drink the stuff anyway, it's nasty, but that's something
I've never heard of before... and so far I'm doing well on it... well,
it's the 2nd day... and the dr. isn't leaving until the end of the year
and she will have me set up with someone else before she leaves.
I
kep buying balls for the cat... little plastic ones that she knocks
around the house for about ten minutes before they disappear. I can't
find them anywhere... there's 6 of them that she's lost somewhere in
this tiny place in 2 days... silly cat.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love with some comments!