Thats so silly. The sanctions office called me yesterday... and I was told they're showing me out of the house from 1120 am to 1230 pm yesterday... do I know where I was?
Yes ya goofballs... I was in YOUR OFFICE! cuz my color for the day got called and I had to get there somehow to blow into the super sensitive pbt blower thingie to make sure I wasn't drinking... they think I can like teleport from my apartment 5 miles away and be there then show up back before the 10 minute leeway the phone box gives me before it starts tattling on me? HA!
So I told the chick... yeh I was down there... I had to go blow.. and she said ok Im looking for your name on the list cuz we have to sign in every day on our color sheets... and they write the time you were there... crazy people.
Me being stuck inside all the time is making me gain weight... me no likey. I cant see my feet anymore... but I knew that would happen. At least I didn't buy a whole new 24 pack of Mountain Dew today... a 12 pack of orange soda, a 12 pack of cream soda, and a 12 pack of Big Red instead... now if I could just figger out how to get them all to fit in the fridge. Those "fridge packs" aren't exactly much better. Cuz they dont fit in my fridge!
Still dont have a topic for my Environmental Science paper... I cant believe I told my instructor right out I dont care about the environment! Well... just being honest.
It has been a sad week though... my best friends 4 month old nephew passed away Monday. I havent spent much time with Alex, but it still hit close to home. This is my favorite picture of him:

My roomates mouth needs a muffler. She laughs like a freaking hyena.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love with some comments!