and I've only been on house arrest for 2 days... day 3 today... the only
time I get out of the yard is when I have to go downtown and blow into
the PBT every morning.... BEFORE noon... that really sucks... I am so
NOT a morning person.
Other than that I can get out for school
with 45 minutes to get there and home before and after, but that's only 2
nights a week, Mondays and Wednesdays, and then I get free time out for
four hours on Thursday afternoon.
Having your freedom stripped
from you REALLY sucks. All I can say is being stuck at home is ALOT
better than being trapped in the brick and iron walls of a jail cell
block. I've been there, enough and hopefully NEVER will be again! I am
going to get this done and over with...
There are some
advantages... I can cook my own food instead of eating something thats
barely identifiable.... rule number one of cafeteria food... never eat
anything you cant identify. I can still go outside to get the mail or
sit outside as long as I can "touch the house".... and am out for less
than 10 minutes at a time. I'm gonna buy a 50 foot phone cord and put
the box right next to the window so I can venture a little further into
the yard... I've been thinking about putting my cot right next to the
outside wall and taking a nap out there lol.....
Other advantages... I can have Mountain Dew! I'm probably going to gain 50 pounds in the next 4 months lol....
I
can watch my own tv... cable, not local digital channels... they don't
even get ABC in the jail! They have four channels of PBS, and CBS. Thats
it. I have my computer... and I can go to school....
And I have my computer... I love my computer... all my friends live in it...
So
its not all that bad, I guess I can just make the most of it... just
the fact that I cant come and go at my own free will is whats going to
drive me insane. My roomate can leave, but its her apartment and I'm
concerned that she's going to cause trouble here... and I had some
friends stay with me last night and theyre still here now... she didn't
like that too much... they're going to the races tonight and I want to
go!
Fall is my favorite season and this really sucks! OK I'll
learn to live with it... I do have some good news though... I thought I
would be on for 7 months cause the judge sentenced me to 120 days for
one charge and 90 days for the other charge... I get off Dec 1 instead
of April 7 because my sentence is running concurrent, not consecutive.
That makes me happy!
Then hopefully I am outta here and done with this drama queen!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love with some comments!