It pisses me off. My roomate is ALWAYS making comments about the Hmongs
who live in the back of our building. They don't hurt anything and never
bug us so what is her problem?
A few are moving out of the
apartment in the back this morning and she was saying things like she's
glad they're leaving and every time someone around here asks about
something, she immediately says "it's probably the Hmongs". They're
gentle people, they dont cause any problems around here that I've been
aware of, they're just like us. Why does she have to be so hateful
towards them?
I don't get it. I told her "so what? Somebody's
moving out... its none of your business who is or for what reason..."
Then she goes on to say they probably got kicked out. I'm glad she left
after that because I seriously wanted to hit her. There's no reason for
her to stand there and judge them on the account that they didn't do
anything. It just makes me mad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love with some comments!