School. Yay.
Although its taking some getting used to. At least
Ive attempted to do some research on my research paper lol I'm not used
to University level classes, much different then tech... plus it's been 3
years since I graduated tech school.
But I may change topics. So
far I'm trying to discover if children growing up in poverty are more
or less likely to become juvenile delinquents and do those children have
a better chance of growing up to be successful adults. Do they want to
get away and better themselves from the way they grew up/were raised, or
do they fall into the trap and become adult criminals and not ever make
anything of themselves?
Well, thats the first time I thought of
something that far, but so far the only thing I've found that I could
really use is a pamphlet on juvenile delinquents who did grow up and be
successful upstanding citizens with awesome careers, such as one who was
a star player for the Kansas City Chiefs, and another who now heads the
OJJDP Child Protection Division.
Since the juvenile system deals
more with rehabilitation then punishment, do juvies in the system
actually come out and not want to get in trouble by the time they are
adults? On the other hand... you've got weirdoes in this world like
myself, who didn't start getting in trouble until I was 19. One who was
never involved in the juvenile justice system.
And Major Payne that is currently on TV on ABC Family... great movie that is severely edited on this channel... blaaaah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love with some comments!