This summers been rather boring I just discovered. Well, I've been bored
plenty but now Im even MORE bored with no vehicle, just back to my two
feet and pedal power to get around, and every once in awhile the city
bus, and no job. I cannot wait for school to start! One more month and
counting... just hoping Ill be able to come up with the funds before
hand to get the books I need! My new addiction is the Bejeweled Blitz
game on facebook... dunno why Ive been playing it way too much...
usually I dont have the attention span for computer games...
but
yeah, its been a rather non interesting summer... and its almost over.
So far this summer I have managed to blow up my car, crash my computer
(which meant I lost the whole 40 some pages of my book I had already
typed and saved for the 2nd time), finish watching the entire 10th
season of 7th Heaven (one more to go, just wish they would release the
date its coming to DVD) and yeah, thats about all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love with some comments!