setting in. Big time. I am so bored. And no, Mom, I am not going to
scrub the bathroom floor on my hands and knees with a toothbrush. That's
what she always used to tell us to do when we're bored.
My roomates making cookies.
A.D.D. has set in. Tried playing Tetris and Bejeweled on facebook... that didn't last long. I get sick of sitting still so much.
I'm
trying to write a book. I don't think the darn book wants to be
written. I've got some of it... probably about 100 pages printed and
edited over and over and over again, and an outline for the majority of
the rest of it... but every time I try to write it again... my laptop
crashes. 3 times now I've had it saved on the computer and not backed up
except to the printed copy, and the laptop ended up having to be
reformatted. And now my USB ports aren't working so I can't even save it
to my flash drive, and my CD drive hasnt worked since the first time my
computer crashed in 07 when it got wiped out with a bottle of liquid
across the keyboard and fried.
Robot Chicken is on. You think my A.D.D. is bad... whoever created that show... it has to be worse LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love with some comments!