Wow.
I'm trying to figure out blogging.
It's totally new to me.
I've seen it done before.
And I have way too much time on my hands.
So I decided (with Emily's help) to post randomness about me.
To add to the randomness of my blog.
Although anyone who reads the About Me part of my facebook profile
will probably see the same things.
But no one reads that anymore.
Thanks to the "new" facebook.
My cat is currently on my desk headbutting my arm.
I am hungry.
I have never been to Mall of America, Six Flags, Cedar Point, or ValleyFair
but want to see them all before I die
and when I am still young enough to enjoy them.
I have an older sister I didn't know I had
until I was 24.
My roomate is being mean to my cat.
I like to write ... between thoughts
instead of using proper grammar
which I am usually awesome at
and kicked butt in English classes in school.
I'm trying to quit drinking Mountain Dew.
That's not going so well.
I used to ride my bike from home to the Dells.
3 nights a week.
That was 26 miles. One way.
I like to be outside.
Just sitting or walking or biking or standing.
I just got into a belching match with my roomate.
I think I won.
We have too much time on our hands.
Old school Super Nintendo rocks.
I'll kick anyones butt at air hockey
except my Dad.
And I dunno how this got double spaced
but I dont think I like it
so I'm gonna stop now
and go find something
to eat
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love with some comments!