Friday, August 20, 2010

Drama Fools Need to Get a Life!

Yeah. They do. This all started when I came back to La Crosse, although I'm not going to let it stop me from coming back. Basically, my roomates parents hate me. i dont know why, but these people are EVIL. They even tried breaking up their own daughters wedding a couple years back. They werent invited for a reason. The morning of the wedding, they showed up at Niks door at 8 am offering her $100 and to buy her lunch if she drove them to Milwaukee where the wedding was. She slammed the door in the their face.

Anyways, a couple weeks ago I talked to my probation officer and he said that someone has been calling him telling him lies about me again... of course, he figured it was Niks mom. Because she had called him in the past. So Nik called her dad and asked if they did and told them to stop if they are calling my po. He told her they didnt and started arguing with her on the phone and trying to cover for every minutes of where they were for the entire weekend, claiming they didnt have time to make this phone call.

That was a Monday. At 10 pm that night, theres a knock on the door and its her parents, we open the door and they come in screaming and threatening us, saying if we continue to accuse them of calling my po, they will press charges for "false accusations." Theres no such thing, dumbasses, get your stories straight. Then they proceeded to sit here for 2 HOURS and again try to alibi for where they were every minute of the entire weekend, then told me they wanted me to call my po the next day and find out exactly what day and time this person called him, and if he lied about it then they wanted to take me to his office with them and get it straightened out. I was just the messenger. I told Nik what my po told me. Her Mom also sat there and told me "I havent called your po since April or May..." Well stupid, what makes me think you didnt do it this time? Then at the beginning of our conversation, she claims the po told her the person who called him was a woman who sounded drunk, then later in the conversation she said no, he didn't say it was a woman, he said "the person", then continued to try to make a list of other people who could have called, including her daughter and her husbands parents who live in Milwaukee! Okay, if they didnt do it, why would they spend 2 hours over here trying to alibi it? They were just mad because I didnt go to this outdoor concert thing with them on Saturday night, I went to the races with Zach instead. And said I should start "blowing off" Zach to spend time with Nicole. HA! Sorry, I was NOT going to go stand in a blacktop parking lot on a Saturday night when its 90 degress out and humid as hell to listen to music. And I never promised them I would go, I said if I didnt have anything else going on I would go. After that I told her I want nothing to do with her parents. I dont want to associate with them, I dont want to see them, I dont want to do anything or go anywhere with them. I also told Nik not to tell her parents ANYTHING about me... its none of their business. If they bring it up, just tell them its noone of their business.

Well, after they leave, we call the police and ask if they can threaten us in that sense and press charges etc. The officer said no, theres no such thing, and just to let it go because if I dont want to feed into their game just let them think what they want. He told me not to call my po, not to go down there with them because I dont need myself in any more trouble then necessary. If they have a problem with something my po said to me, they can go take it up with him. And her dad had also tried to tell me that the probation office has already moved to their new location in the courthouse... because he cleans that building for work and theyre no longer in there. SO I called my po the next day to verify, and he said theyre not moving til Dec 13... her dad was just trying to get me to miss my next appt. How stupid does he think I am?

The next day she calls her parents and tells em that if they come over here threatening or harassing us again like that, they can expect to be escorted off the property. Her mom turned it around, saying Nik told her they could never come visit. Which um, they have NEVER come to just visit her.

So then comes my bday, which, also happens to be shared with Niks Dad. Nik texted me and said she was going out to lunch with her parents for her Dads bday. I said ok, I would be home in a little bit and then I was going over to Jen's. She replied Ok, nothing more. I hadnt left for Jens yet when she got home, and she started yelling at me telling me that it's MY fault for not asking HER if SHE wanted to do anything with me on MY birthday. Ummm, no. There's a reason they call it "making plans...." And states she cant make plans because she doesnt know what shes doing from one day to the next. Say what? You don't do ANYTHING! If you have ONE thing to do for the entire day, you think the whole day is shot! Ultimately, I made her cry. She threw two presents on the table when she walked in and said "theres your presents" and went to hide in the bedroom. So I asked her if she was going to watch me open em, she said it didnt matter because she already knew what they were and she hoped I liked them better then her gifts. I said I never said I didnt like your gifts, I just said I would add them to the ever growing collection of them I already have. She asked if I wanted to go to Pizza Doctors with her parents for our bday for dinner, and I said no, I still wanted nothing to do with her parents and thats not going to change. She screams that they were just trying to be nice, and I said I dont care. I really dont have a problem with her parents, its what they do behind my back I have a problem with. Plus Pizza Doctors food makes me sick. So she told me to just leave after another screaming match. If I stuck around any longer, it would have gotten worse.

So I did. I stand outside talking to one of our neighbors for a few minutes, and as Im leaving I hear her talking. Shes in the bedroom with the window open, crying to her Dad, saying how Im not going to get the job at wal mart because Im going to fail the drug test and they might as well come get her since I didnt want to do anything with her etc etc. Off to Jens I go. So much for a happy birthday. Oy does it get better.

So we're all chilling out over at Jen's place, and Im telling em all whats been happening, and maybe after an hour or two... Niks Dads van drives by... I run out to the street to make sure it was their van... and it was. O hell no. They have no business being on that block... Jen lives across the street from the middle school and the pool, one is closed for the season and the other isnt yet open. So I tell Jen that now theyre driving by here... and we call the police again. Theyve caused problems with Jen in the past also... Niks parents called CPS on Jen before her first child was born saying that she was "hiding" the baby. This was 2 weeks before Akira was born.

Well, Officer Hansen shows up... he knows me what can I say LOL. Tell him what happened over at the apt, and now that Niks parents are driving by Jens place and wouldnt be surprised if they start causing trouble with Jen. He asked me if I would like him to go talk to them, I said it would probably make things worse and he agreed. I told him that I want to be done with this family altogether... every last one of them, and due to that they'll probably also try to start crap again and said things would get worse before they get better. He advised me to try to get my things out of NIks apt when she isnt home and find somewhere else to stay. Told him Im waiting to hear back from a job, I tool the drug test that morning and as soon as it came back I should be hired... (btw its been 3 days and Im still waiting) He told me to let him know if anything happens etc etc.

So I get a ride to come back to the apt and was going to grab some things then figure out how to get the rest of the things out the next day, and Nik was home. I told her that they had no business driving past Jens place, they were just spying on me to see what I was up to, and she tried to say that her brother wanted to show her where the theater on the corner was because he knows the owner. I said driving by the theater isnt going to make you see the owner and I called bullshit. She asked if we could work this out, and I said we are not married and she needs to stop treating me as if we were. Then before I left, I told her she needs to seek professional help.

She texted me shortly after I left, and I called her and she asked me if I would also go to counseling with her. I said no, we are not married, and she needs help, I don't. I have plenty of outlets and she does not aside from her family and her family is the problem. Said she needs to seek professional help to learn how to deal with her family because thats the underlying issue. She says she wants to be more independent, but I tell her she needs to stop running to Mommy and Daddy for everything, like rides to places because her car has been broke down since the end of June.

And that brings us to the next issue. Nik got a job yesterday, and starts on Aug 30, the same day I start back to school. Apparently her Dad told her yesterday that he will help her fix her car... if she throws me out by the end of the month. She told him no, then he threatened to call the landlord. It doesnt matter if he calls the landlord, because I dont stay here consistently. Then today when he came to pick hr up, she asked her Dad for her mailbox key back. Her Dad told her he would not give it back because I have no right to have it becuase Im not on the lease... well, he isnt either! DUH! I told Nik that her dad doesnt want to fix the car because he wants her to rely on him for rides and what not. SO I told her to call around to different shops and find out how much it would cost for diagnostics, and then how much it would cost for towing, and go from there and fix it herself. At least then she would have an idea of how much money she would need to get the car fixed, or at least start to fix it. She also did find a counselor that she can get in to see next week.

Also her Dad has a car part of hers that she needs to try to fix the car, but he refuses to give it back to her. I told her to go over there and ask for it and if he refuses to give it back to call the police and tell them theyre holding her property. Her Dad told her that he threw it away, then he said her brother put it somewhere and he dont know where but he would look for it. Thats been 2 weeks at least.

I want to get out of here and be done with the entire family. Honestly, I have nowhere else to go besides the shelter, and I cant have my cat there. I tried calling a few people the other day to talk to them and see if they had any input, but got voicemails to all 5 people I called and none have returned my calls. Thats what I meant when I said people say they dont have the time but its true they just dont want to make the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...