Friday, November 12, 2010

It's a Boy Meets World Marathon Day

Yep. It's on ABC Family at like 6 am... and of course set to record on the DVR. They finished the end episodes last week and re started from the beginning.

I didn't wanna get out of bed today and now that I'm up I dont want to go to bed. Just wanna lay in my recliner and watch TV and randomly play games on facebook.

Cravin chocolate and ice cream.

Think my allergies are hitting me hard. Been sneezing all day and last night and nose was running, and today its just kinda blah cold and raining.... its barely 40 degrees.... theyre saying it might, ahem... um, throw that stuff down we get when it gets cold.

Was outside a little bit ago and felt like I was gonna pass out... my legs went like they just wanted to collapse on me and I got light headed and dizzy. Dunno whats wrong with me. I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...