Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tiredness

I is so tired. Want to go to bed. But the ancient dryer in the hallway takes two cycles to completely dry clothes and I've been doing laundry since 5 pm.... last load is on the second try in the dryer.... I shoulda done the jeans first...

I been slacking on blogging. And everything else also. My computer came up with 22 viruses this past week so it disappered for a little bit til my bro fixed it for me, but lost all that was on it. Wiped it clean.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow for us. I can't wait to have a real Thanksgiving type dinner instead of cafeteria community dinner takeout. It was okay but homemade is always better.

Yay I think the dryers done. Bedtime for me. Ooops false alarm. Darn it.

Think my blog needs a makeover. Surprised I've let it stay one way for this long. We've lived here just a little more than a month and I rearranged my room today. When I was a kid I used to rearrange my room every month. I still do. The place I lived in earlier this year I had for 7 months and I think I rearranged the living room 4 times and the bedroom 3 times. I'd rearrange the kitchen if I could!

Chair is comfy. Dont even wanna go to bed. Sleepy bye right here in Daddys recliner that he wants back and isnt getting back ;)

I'm going to do the 101 in 1001 list.... someday. I'm the worst procrastinator in the world, maybe that would help me along a little bit.

More later. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...